WHY SHOULD I HIRE A PT?
- If you are new to exercising, are having trouble achieving your goals, hit a plateau or lacking motivation- personal training is a great way to take your fitness to the next level!
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I HAVE A PERSONAL TRAINING SESSION?
- Typically a client will do between 2 to 3 sessions per week for faster results and extra motivation. Each clients goals are unique and our trainers will provide you with the best advice for making your decision.
HOW SOON WILL I ACHIEVE MY GOALS?
- We believe that you get out what you put in. At Momentum, we will ensure each session is tailored to meet your needs, ultimately pushing you closer towards your goal. With our nutritional and training advice, Momentum will ensure you reach your full potential in your given timeframe.
Where do we train?
- We train out of TRAINED physio and fitness, 4 Brown St East Perth. We also offer Mobile Personal Training services, so we will travel to various locations around Perth eg: Your home, parks etc
Is there fitness testing?
- A health and fitness appraisal is done at your first session. This includes a health screening, skin folds, girth measurements and an optional cardiovascular fitness test. Gait, strength and V02 max testing can also be arranged if these are suited to your goals.
What do I bring to my sessions?
- Wear comfortable clothing and jogging shoes that you can exercise in. Bring a towel, water bottle and a positive attitude.
DO I NEED A MEDICAL CERTIFICATE?
- Clients with known medical conditions will be required to obtain a medical certificate from a healthcare provider before they can train. Clients with symptoms suggestive of a clinical condition or with multiple risk factors, may also be required to get clearance.
Do I have to train in a gym?
- No, Momentum Lifestyles operates all over Perth, Western Australia. Our mobile personal training service allows your sessions to be arranged to fit your schedule. You can train anywhere you like: your backyard, local park, carport or even your lounge room. There is no longer the excuse “I don’t have time to get to the gym” because we can bring the gym to you.
How much does personal training cost?
- Momentum Lifestyles offer flexible Personal Training services with 30, 45 or 60 minute sessions available to purchase singularly or in a discounted block. Sessions can be one on one or you can bring up to three friends and receive a higher discounted rate. Sessions start from $45.
Why do boot camp?
- Momentum bootcamps provide the perfect environment to build your strength, increase endurance and drop unwanted body fat- fast! A group setting provides you with extra motivation and support in a fun and friendly class.
What do boot camp classes involve?
- Momentum's boot camps involve a mix of cardiovascular and resistance exercises to maximise your fitness potential. Classes can include running, interval training or obstacle course challenges coupled with the use of weighted objects such as dumbbells, kettle bells or your own body.
Who can join?
- Boot camp is suitable for people of all fitness levels with our experienced trainers tailoring the class program to suit your level.
Where is boot camp?
- Boot camp classes take place at TRAINED physio and fitness, Langley Park or in Kings Park.
What about the weather?
- Momentum’s boot camp is run rain, hail or shine unless the weather is torrential. If there is a cancellation we will contact you.
Do I need to bring any equipment?
- Momentum supplies all of the equipment that you need to participate, all you need to bring is your towel and a water bottle.
How much does boot camp cost?
- Boot camp classes start from $15 per session. Group discounts are available.
How do I start?
- Contact Jerome on 1300 733 084 or alternatively send the Momentum Team an email at email@example.com